52 units in Bedfordshire
A great railway sidings scheme that is in a very sustainable location.
This site in Bedfordshire was an old builders yard and was acquired in 2018. Uk land is now working close with Woods Hardwick Architects of Bedford to bring forward a great scheme that will be a great addition to the area.
A scheme comprising of 1-bedroom maisonettes to 3-bedroom homes will offer a wide array of choice to people who need a direct link into central London but also want to live in the countryside. Another highlight of this development is the short walking distances to the train station that is opposite the site and also the town centre for shops, Cafés, Bars, Restaurants and a large Supermarket significantly lowers to need for a car.
- 1200 Metres to train station with a direct link to London Kings Cross
- 700 metres to town centre
- 300 metres to a large Tesco's Supermarket
- Countryside walks surrounding the site
- Sustainable location with a lower need for a car
- 1.53 Acres
If you are interested in this project please contact enquiries to get in contact.